PROF-IT GROUP is highly proficient in automation of mechanical engineering enterprises on the 1С:ERP basis. We have considerably expanded the typical functionality by universal subsystems that efficiently meet the requirements of customers and reflect the industry business processes.
- Shorter time-to-market cycle for products thanks to unification of all enterprise processes into a continuous integrated workflow that is used by various subdivisions.
- An option to swiftly and easily modify operation of an enterprise depending on the market requirements.
- Controllability and manageability of business processes. The control is built based on a hierarchical system: starting from the operational level to the level of strategic management.
- Standardisation of reporting: unification of reporting and statistical data that are required to manage an enterprise.
- Easy integration with MES and other systems: all the required functionality is easily integrated within PROF-IT ERP: MECHANICAL ENGINEERING making it convenient to manage from a single centre.
- Common database ensures quick access to the required information, reliable data protection, and archiving.
- PROF-IT ERP: MECHANICAL ENGINEERING ensures transparent operation of each business unit enabling to improve interaction and build horizontal links between business units.
- Universal scalable and affordable solution making it possible to avoid vendor lock-in;
- Out-of-the-box solution with typical models for business processes is implemented up to 2 times faster;
- Flexible configuration and maximum adaptation to customer requirements: we will add the required functionality upon request;
- The system is easily configurable and convenient to use — it already includes major business processes for an enterprise of the mechanic engineering industry;
- Ready-to-use technical and operating documentation;
- Seamless integration with the system for accounting of manufacturing operations PROF-IT ERP: MECHANICAL ENGINEERING;
- Full-scale quality management module (QMS) within the system;
- An option to integrate powerful proprietary solutions PROF-IT:
— «PROF-IT: Direct Printing Server» — Control of the label and form printing.
— «PROF-IT: Reporting Server» — online 1C reports displayed on SMART TVs and in web browsers.
How are PROF-IT GROUP solutions different from the standard 1С:ERP 2.0 system?
Reference data management module
You can use the module to make batch modifications of resource specifications, compare item structures based on their features, and identify non-compliances in specifications. Expanded replacement permission functionality.
The subsystem also takes account of specific features of performance standards in painting processing; accounting of donors, acceptors, and surpluses for extrusion production has been implemented.
Calculation of standard/target prime cost
Manufacturing programme planning
Estimation of tool requirements
Standardisation of personal protective equipment requirements
Production capacity planning
Purchase management system
Dealer and distribution management
Quality management (QMS)
- Incoming quality check for components;
- Raising claims to suppliers;
- Recording (input of) production defect data;
- Warranty claim and work recording;
- Quality measure recording;
- Quality feedback.