Operational manufacturing controlThe MES-system (Manufacturing execution system) is the link between business-oriented ERP systems, supply chain planning solutions and systems responsible for managing production lines and equipment.
PROF-IT MES: Mechanical Engineering is a module system, which includes:
Equipment management module
- Equipment Management (DCTOOL; Andon; GLONASS; ESP; Air bag)
- Integration with KUKA robots (transfer of various technological parameters, for example, welding, tightening, assembly, etc.)
Quality management module
- Registration and control of elimination of non-compliance in production (user-friendly operator interfaces that allow registering and reflecting the elimination of non-compliance as quickly as possible);
- Accounting for product audits;
- Accounting for quality activities;
- Integration with test benches (collection and analysis of data from equipment to detect deviations in product quality parameters);
- Quality control visualization management.
Process control module
- Management of production specifications and technological options;
- Dispatching production (using barcode technology and RFID);
- Startup sequence management;
- In-shop logistics management (material flow management);
- Error Proofing - control of product assembly (according to option, configuration, etc.);
- Document management (paperless production);
- Track product history.
Management of production specifications and technological parameters;
The functionality of PROF-IT MES: Mechanical Engineering includes:
- Manufacturing specification management;
- Technological data management;
- Production dispatching;
- Manufacturing process management;
- Document management;
- Product quality management;
- Product history tracking.