Service automation using PROF-IT GROUP solutions
PROF-IT After-sales Management – is an integrated solution for managing the processes of aftersales service. Within the scope of projects related to service optimisation, we offer our customers a software platform and services for filling the catalogue with the required content.
PROF-IT After-sales Management – is universal product that suits any manufacturer offering aftersales services for its products.
Better service — more satisfied customers
Why our customers trust us?
What is included in the content preparation services:
- We will digitise and convert your models into the electronic catalogue content;
- We use our proprietary technology for illustration processing and formatting. Our approach makes it possible to create large amount of content within a short time;
- We create databases using diverse sources. To prepare images, we can use 3D and 2D data, information from paper archives as sources data. Our solution supports local uploading of data to the catalogue;
- We develop the illustrations using a specialised software package provided by our partner and cutting-edge graphical editors, as well as our own software products.
PROF-IT Service Management enabled our customer to:
- Speed up the car repairs process;
- Save time and labour spent on selecting parts;
- Speed up the replacement of parts and nodes;
- Minimise the risk of errors when selecting the parts;
- Improve the customer service quality.
Sections of the PROF-IT After-sales Management:
- Convenient structure, quick search based on VIN, modification, spare part number/name Full information on the car package including options;
- Full information on spare parts including replacements;
- An option to order spare parts.
- Detailed description of technological operations;
- Full visualisation of the operations process;
- Description of the equipment required for an operation;
- Links to related operations;
- Checklist search using VIN, modification number, checklist number/name.
Electric circuit diagrams:
- Detailed electric circuit diagrams for diagnostics;
- Electric circuit diagram search using modification, VIN, electric circuit diagram name.
- Search for the troubleshooting method based on the malfunction;
- Search for the troubleshooting method based on its code.